Christopher Michael Orji
Human Capital Policy Research Department (HCPRD)
Orji, Chris M. A Research Fellow presently in the Human Capital Policy Department of the Nigerian Institute of Social and Economic Research -NISER, He holds a first degree in Geography/Education from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, as well obtained Masters degree, in Educational Administration & Planning from National Open University of Nigeria. Presently, a Ph. D student in the Department of Educational Management in University of Ibadan, focusing on Education Policy & Planning. He has worked on employment actualisation through entrepreneurship. Other areas of research interests include teacher’s quality in basic education, learning poverty and out-of-school children phenomenon in Nigeria. He is a member of Higher Education Research and Policy Network (HERPNET), Nigerian Association of Educational Administration and Planning, among others. He has participated and presented papers in local and international, academic-based-conferences and published in academic journals.
Contacts: WhatsApp: +234-8028785443;
E-mail address: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of his recent publications include the following:
- Oke, M. A, Okeke, P. E, Orji, Christopher. M (2017): Economic and Natural Resources as the Major Cause of Conflicts in Nigeria: Nature, Trends and Implications. In Suliman Khalid et,al, Security, National Integration and the Challenges of Development in Nigeria. Faculty of Social Science, Usman Dan-fodio, University Sokoto, Sokoto, Nigeria. Chapter Twenty, Pp 277-287 ISBN 978-562-153-6
- Orji, Christopher. M (2018): Entrepreneurship. In Adeyeye, V. A, Roberts F.O. N, Gbadebo-Smith, Folarin (Ed.) Change and Sustainable Development in Nigeria, NISER, Ibadan, Nigeria. Chapter Thirteen, Pp 190-205. ISBN 978-978-56593-9-9 (HB)
- Orji, Christopher. M (2020): Education Re-Engineering in the New Normal World In Kester Osegha Ojokheta & Kehinde O. Kester (Ed.) Post-COVID 19 and the Propriety of Entrepreneurship Paradigm, Festschrift for Prof. Rashid Adewumi Aderinoye. Department of Adult Education, University of Ibadan. John Archers Publishers, Ibadan. Chapter Twenty-six, Pp 251-258 ISBN 978-978-58587-2-3
- Orji, Christopher. M (2020) Funding of Capacity Building Programme in Nigerian Universities: An Appraisal of TETFUND Utilisation in University of Ibadan, Journal of Management Science and Entrepreneurship. Sub-Sahara African Academic Research Publication, Centre for Development Studies, Ibadan, Nigeria. Pp 147 – 160 Vol. 17 No. 7 ISSN 2285-8138
- Orji, Christopher. M (2020) Fresh Graduates Exposure to Business Skills and Self-Employment Intentions. African Journal of Studies in Education. Published by Faculty of Education, University of Benin. Pp 192 – 204. Vol. 15. No 2, November, 2020. ISSN: 0189-241
- Orji, Christopher. M (2021) Teachers’ Quality as a Determinant of Early Childhood Development in UBE Schools in Nigeria. African Journal of Studies in Education. Published by Faculty of Education, University of Benin. Pp 113 – 128. Vol. 16. No 2, November, 2021. ISSN: 0189-241
- Orji, Christopher. M (2022): Emerging Perspectives on Universal Basic Education. In Adesoji Oni (Ph.D) (Ed.) A Book of Readings on Basic Education. Department of Education Foundations, University of Lagos. His Lineage Publishing House, Ibadan, Nigeria. Chapter Twenty-four, Pp 287-296. ISBN: 978-978-59206-9