EXTERNALLY FUNDED PROJECTS
EXTERNALLY FUNDED PROJECTS 2011
- Religions and Development project (2006 – 2011) – DFID/University of Birmingham
EXTERNALLY FUNDED PROJECTS 2012
- Multiple Taxation and Industrial Performance in South West Nigeria
- Growth, Inequality and Poverty in Nigeria
- Manifestations of the Almajirai in Nigeria: Causes and Consequences
EXTERNALLY FUNDED PROJECTS 2013
- Analysing Employment, Income Distribution and Poverty in Nigerian Agricultural Sector: A Case Study of the Cassava Value Chain
- Growth and Greening of the Nigerian Economy
EXTERNALLY FUNDED PROJECTS 2014
- The Role of Tax Havens: In Global Governance and Regulation; in the External Financial Equation for Economic Development
- Growth and Greening of the Nigerian Economy: An Analysis of Status
How can we help you?
Contact us at the NISER office nearest to you or submit an inquiry online.