FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FUNDED PROJECTS 2011
- The Nigerian Economy (NRND Part A)
- Education and National Development: Macro and Microeconomic Effects (NRND Part B)
- Macroeconomic Effects of Exchange Rate Devaluation in Nigeria
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FUNDED PROJECTS 2012
- Potentials for Diversification of the Nigerian Economy
- Socioeconomic Analysis of Security Challenges in Nigeria
- Strategies for Enhancing the Consumption of Locally-Produced Rice in Nigeria
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FUNDED PROJECTS 2013
- Addressing Youth Unemployment in Nigeria Through Financial Support and Employment Programmes (FISEP)
- Addressing Youth Unemployment Through Financial Support and Entrepreneurial Programmes in Nigeria
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FUNDED PROJECTS 2014
- NISER Econometric Model of the Nigerian Economy
- The Response of Nigeria’s Manufacturing Sector to Government Policies
- Macroeconomic Effects of External Debt Accumulation in Nigeria
How can we help you?
Contact us at the NISER office nearest to you or submit an inquiry online.
On behalf of NISER, I would like to welcome you to the institute’s website, which presents the institute’s profile, activities and output. NISER is an agency of the Federal Ministry of Finance, Budget & National Planning; and receives supervision specifically from the Ministry of Budget & National Planning, headed by the Honourable Minister of State.
Do you have any questions or need more information?