Jonathan Gimmy Leo
Innovation and Technology Policy Research Department (ITPRD
Mr. Jonathan Gimmy LEO specializes in development and monetary economics. He obtained his two degrees (B.Sc.&M.Sc.) in Economics from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria in 2006 and 2012 respectively. His areas of research interest and experience include innovation and technology policy, public policy, development economics and monetary policy. Mr Leo had taught Economics at Secondary School level before he briefly joined the services of Kaduna State Planning and Budget Commission in 2018. Mr. Leo is currently working with the Nigerian Institute of Social and Economic Research (NISER) Ibadan as a Juniour Research Fellow. He has been working in the Innovation and Technology Policy Department (ITPD) of the Institute. Since he joined NISER in late 2018, Mr. Leo has been actively involved in major national and individual research projects. He also collaborates with international research organizations or bodies. Mr. Leo has attended and participated in several professional international conferences during the course of his career.
E-mail address:- email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Among Mr. Leo’s published research works and books include:
- The African Continental Free Trade Area and the Nigerian Economy by Leo, J.G., Yobe Journal of Economics (YOJE), Volume 6, number 2. Page 19-42. ISSN: 2408-5103.
- Does Information and Communication Technology Matter in Public Sector efficiency in Nigeria? By Leo, J. G., Journal of Economics and Allied Research (JEAR), Volume 6, number 1. Page 159-172. ISSN:2536-7447.
- Determinants of Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SMEs) Growth in Nigeria by Leo, J. G., and Audu, I., Yobe Journal of Economics (YOJE), 2022. Volume 7, number 2. Page 7-28. ISSN: 2408-5103.
- National Innovation System and Economic Development in Nigeria by Leo, J. G., International Journal of Research and Scientific Innovation (IJRSI), 2022. Volume 9, number 7. Page 35-47. ISSN: 2321-2705
- The Effects of Mobile Broadband on Economic Growth in Nigeria by Leo, J. G., and Abur Cyprian Clement. Journal of Economics and Allied Research (JEAR), 2022. Volume 7, number 4; page: 71- 85. ISSN: 2536-7447.
- Impact of Information and Communication Technology on Public Sector Productivity Growth in Nigeria by Leo, J.G., International Journal of Research and Scientific Innovation (IJRSI), 2022. Volume 9, number 12; page: 14-21. ISSN: 2321-2705.
- Learning to Compete in the Nigerian Manufacturing Sector: Empirical Analysis with Illustrative Case Studies by Adeoti, J. O., Adeyinka, F. M., Alamu, A., S., Popoola, O. A., Quadri, F. U., Abodunde, T. T., and Leo, J.G., NISER, 2019. ISBN 978-978-181-477-8
Junior Research Fellow